- 2 cooked pork chops, cut into 1/2-inch cubes *
- 1 10-oz package Mediterranean greens, (such as escarole, endive, radicchio)
- 1 15-oz can cannellini beans, OR Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 4-oz jar Pimiento strips
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 1 14-oz can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
In shallow serving bowl toss together all ingredients, except for the parmesan cheese, with dressing. Portion onto individual serving plates; top each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese.
* Use the leftovers from Balsamic Pork Chops.
Simple Balsamic Pork Chops get transformed into a Tuscan salad and give whole new meaning to "pork and beans." Serve this entree salad with wedges of fresh focaccia bread.
Calories: 254 calories
Protein: 21 grams
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 980 milligrams
Cholesterol: 35 milligrams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 31 grams