- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- orange slices
- Italian parsley
Season pork with cumin and garlic pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until nicely browned on both sides, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in Worcestershire, jelly, orange juice and mustard. Cook, turning often, until pork is well glazed.
To serve, spoon small amount of sauce onto serving plate. Place pork medallions on top. Spoon remaining sauce over pork. Garnish with orange slices and parsley, if desired.
This dish is a good low-fat recipe with tons of flavor. Complete the meal with flavored rice and broccoli drizzled with lemon.
Calories: 230 calories
Protein: 24 grams
Fat: 8 grams
Sodium: 160 milligrams
Cholesterol: 75 milligrams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams