- 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice, OR apple juice
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce, OR to taste
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, firmly packed
Place the ribs in a 4 to 5 quart Dutch oven. Add apple juice and cover. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 45 minutes or until tender.
Combine the chili sauce, hoisin sauce, orange rind, sriracha sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl.
Prepare medium-hot fire in charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium high.
Remove ribs from the Dutch oven and pat dry. Place ribs on grill and grill over medium hot fire 8 to 10 minutes or until glazed, turning once, and brushing with sauce.
Serves 8 to 12
Calories: 360 calories
Protein: 47 grams
Fat: 13 grams
Sodium: 450 milligrams
Cholesterol: 170 milligrams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Fiber: 0 grams