- 4 New York (top loin) pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
- 8 strips bacon
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lime juice, fresh
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
Spicy Mango-Basil Relish
Makes 4 servings
Spicy Mango-Basil Relish: In a small bowl stir together chopped mango, lime juice, chopped fresh basil and cayenne pepper.
Tropical and light, grill these bacon-wrapped chops for a summer meal. Serve with grilled seasonal vegetables and steamed rice.