Flavor is king. It’s why we choose the foods we eat, drives what we serve our families, and gets us excited for meal time. But time is of the essence. Workdays run long, soccer practice goes late, and school projects need space to spread out at the dinner table… we get it. That’s why we’ve pulled a collection of recipes that fit your everyday lifestyle. They deliver big flavor, with only a little list. (And little time!) Amazing tastes from around the world with just a few ingredients. Make your grocery list and get cooking!
7 ingredients or less
- Skillet Ziti with Ground Pork – Here’s an easy pasta meal the entire family will love—even the kids! Just add a tossed salad using pre-packaged greens and you’ll have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- Ham and Peas with Mint and Tarragon – You can vary the recipe by using chopped crisped bacon instead of the ham, or by adding orange or lemon zest. Mix it up and explore flavor!
- Heartland Honey Mustard Pork Medallions – Why we love pork tenderloin: so many options. Serve this recipe with ranch potatoes, green beans and biscuits.
- Mustard Herb Crusted Pork Loin Roast – Deliciously served with steamed mixed baby vegetables and a wild rice pilaf. Tip: turn leftovers into Cordon Bleu Sandwiches!
10 Ingredients or less
- Pork Apple Stacks – Grated Granny Smith apples with maple syrup make a sweet and slight tart slaw for irresistible pork chops.
- Caramel Apple Pork Chops – The flavor of the classic apple treat is a perfect fall taste for this meal. Try serving with mashed potatoes and green beans.
- Baked Egg with Canadian Bacon Tomato and Potatoes – A healthy way to start your morning with Canadian bacon in this baked egg dish. Serve with whole grain toast and juice.
- Mini Pork Meat Loaves – These individual meat loaves make a great weeknight meal. Serve with baked potatoes and green beans.
- Pork and Peanut Ragu – Serve over pasta, polenta, or on its own, garnished with fresh cilantro. A great use for easy ground pork!
- Fast and Easy Garlic and Lime Butterfly Pork Chops – Garlic, cheese and ranch flavors? Who will say no? Serve with tomato salad and rice.
Proof: easy meals don’t have to be short on flavor. Enjoy these great dishes with your family!