One of our favorite things about ham is its versatility and the opportunity to use leftovers in creative ways! Put your ham to work for creative meal after meal. Check out these delicious ideas for ham leftovers:
- Schinkennudeln: (aka Ham & Cheese Pasta!) Even if you can’t say it, you’ll sure want to eat it. Pasta, ham and cheese are at the heart of this comfort food. Enough said!
- Hampanada: The ultimate five-ingredient handheld sandwich that’s ideal for lunch or a snack.
- Ham & Spaghetti Alfredo: A completely new twist on your favorite pasta dish, and the ultimate use of ham leftovers.
- Ham & Rigatoni Casserole – This delicious casserole is quick and easy, combining pasta, diced ham, Swiss cheese and spinach for a perfect comfort meal.
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts with Frizzled Ham – Take vegetables to a new level with this flavor-packed recipe made with Brussels sprouts, crisped ham strips, orange zest, shallots, garlic, pine nuts and balsamic vinegar.
- Chopped Salad with Ham and Goat Cheese – Bite-size strips of ham and feta cheese come together in this fresh chopped salad made with cucumbers, pea pods, cherry tomatoes, pecans and Italian dressing.
- Layered Ham and Cheese Quesadillas – This quesadilla can be made with any ingredients you have on hand. Try layering chopped ham, black beans, roasted chilies, salsa and Monterrey Jack cheese in this simple baked double-decker version.
- Hot Ham & Pepper Cheese Hoagies – Sandwich night can be so tasty with this oven toasted hoagie featuring sliced ham, spicy brown mustard, mayo, pepper jack cheese, lettuce and tomato. Yum!
Getting inspired? This is just the start! Explore the complete collection of ham recipes for even more ideas.