Whether you’re a family of two or six, days go by in a blink of an eye. Between work, school, practices, meetings and appointments, “What’s for dinner?” doesn’t need to be a 5:00 p.m. question. Take advantage of slow cooker magic and plan ahead. Prep your meal in the morning, let it slowly cook throughout the day and conveniently have a juicy, flavorful dish ready to serve at the dinner table. It almost seems too good to be true!
Check out some of our slow cooker favorites from Pork Be inspired and Make it a Moment any night of the week.
- Spicy Buffalo Pork Enchiladas (20 minutes prep / 400 minutes cook time)
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas (10 minutes prep / 480 minutes cook time)
- Spicy Pork Chili with Pumpkin (15 minutes prep / 240 minutes cook time)
- Pork, Sweet Potato and Black Bean Stew with Fresh Greens (15 minutes prep / 420 minutes cook time)
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Ribs (20 minutes prep / 360 minutes cook time)
- Black Bean Chili (10 minutes cook / 450 minutes cook time)
Life is really all about appreciating the little things. We want to see your favorite moments! Submit a photo of the moments that mean the most to you (big or small) and have the chance to win a bag of Pork Be inspired cooking gear. Enter here now!