- 3 1/2-4 pound boneless blade pork roast
- 1 14-oz can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt, to taste
Stir in juice, mustard, cloves and pepper until well combined. Pour cranberry mixture over roast in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until pork roast is tender. Season roast to taste with salt; serve juices with roast.
The flavors from the winter holidays fill the kitchen with this slow cooker recipe from Lisa Buzzard of Stroudsburg, PA who won first place at the Allentown Fair. Serve with mashed potatoes and green bean casserole.
Calories: 485 calories
Protein: 34 grams
Fat: 20 grams
Sodium: 230 milligrams
Cholesterol: 118 milligrams
Saturated Fat: 7 grams
Carbohydrates: 42 grams
Fiber: 1 grams