- 4 New York (top loin) pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Additional fresh herbs, (optional)
Brush chops with lemon juice. In a small bowl combine oil, herbs and pepper; mix well. Rub herb mixture on both sides of chops. Arrange in a baking dish; cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
* Note: If using dried herbs, reduce amounts by 1/2 to 1/3.
Change the flavor of this basic marinate by experimenting with other combinations of herbs. Serve with grilled vegetable kabobs and pasta salad.
Calories: 182 calories
Protein: 22 grams
Fat: 11 grams
Sodium: 48 milligrams
Cholesterol: 57 milligrams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Fiber: 0 grams